Monday, September 13, 2010

Thank you for watching MHH, we'll be right back!

Hello peeps! Welcome back to my super cool Blog..ehm.. Oh well, I'm in a very, VERY good mood! Surprising! Wanna know why I'm in such a good mood? 'Cause I'm inspired! Do you wanna know who or what inspired me? Well, it's more of a who, HA, you'll never believe it.. The blonde, DULL, voice/talent-less, dramatic little Taylor. Huh? Oh, you wanna know which Taylor I'm talking about? Well isn't it obvious? I think my description fits the character perfectly! But in case it didn't, YES, I'm talking about the NOT one and only TAYLOR SWIFT! HAHAHAH, wait a minute, I wanna share this with you! I found it on the web:


Awe, don't get me wrong I mean, I LOVE KESHA! But only her music 'cause I really think she lacks of personality and I've been told that her live performances are awful! Plus, terrible, TERRIBLE aspect, I mean, what's up with what she wore to the VMA's? Still I respect her music 'cause I love to party and that's what basically all her songs are about P.A.R.T.Y.! ANYWAY! The whole point of this entry, phew I almost forgot to tell ya peeps! I'm hoping you saw the VMA's last night? Yes, boring! And actually I skipped Taylor performance, yeah haha, I was watching it with my mom and then a sweet voice warned me that Taylor was coming up, the sweet voice of Chelsea Handler well, I knew that THAT was my cue to get out of the room! "uuh I'll be right back, I'm gonna go spin over my own axis, back in 5!" Well, now I regret it! How could I missed that performance!! And OH MY GAD! What's up with Kanye West man! I mean, I'd rather see Taylor than Kanye, at least I could've laughed about it and Kanye was simply B.O.R.I.N.G.! Actually the whole show was boring, and dull.. Still I logged in to my YouTube account earlier today and I watched Taylor's performance, yeah well.. At second 30 I typed LOL cats into my browser, but still, I read some comments about the VMA's 2010 about the whole show in general and oh gosh, people literally ate T. Swift's rep, even faithful fans.. That's gotta hurt, I do take sympathy for the girl I mean, she looks like a good person, even though she too lacks of personality.. But still, I think she thought she would gain some "angel" rep after her performance, well it's said that her song was dedicated to Kanye West, as you may remember in the VMA's  2009 Kanye pulled a stupid, insignificant stunt while Taylor accepted her award, and she wanted to get back to him.. Awe sweetie, NEWS FLASH! Kanye isn't what he used to be anymore, actually Twitter brought him back to life, HA! A social network.. Oh! What would've had happened if he wouldn't have created an account? I'm pretty sure that MTV might have forgotten to call him to perform, not that it would make a DIFFERENCE! Well, where he is right now, he totally deserves it! KARMA bitch! Ha.. I know I've been talking trash about Taylor but what Kanye did (2009) was totally unnecessary and really, really stupid!  Still, I heard that Taylor was offered to perform in the Broadway production West Side Story, well I think that Broadway suits perfectly for Taylor, maybe it'll help her build a personality, and a lot of on-stage techniques.. On second thought, judging by her performance on the 2009 movie Valentines Day, unless that her character was purposely made that way, she was lame and terrible.. Oh dear.. I think showbiz is not for her.. Best wishes Taylor, hope that someday you'll find your way! :)


Ok, I'm bored now, enough of Lady T! I reviewed earlier the list of the MTV VMA's nominees, WHATS UP WITH THAT! I'm shocked, it's like we've fallen into a music hell hole!! "Thank you for tuning MHH, up next Justin Bieber with his number one hit "Baby", and in 15 minutes Drake with "Forever" Stay Tuned on MHH, we'll be right back!" Oh yes, THE HORROR (As Sheldon Cooper would say), I mean, where the hell is I don't know, I'll stick to the basics here! Miley Cyrus, La Roux, The Killers, Avril, Britney, Pink, Christina (even though her last album sucked!),Beyonce?.. How come Kanye, Drake, Taylor, Linkin Park got to perform and NOT Lady "this generation's music heroine" GaGa, also I was expecting a Katy Perry perfomance! She looked stunning. Oh no, instead let's present Justin Bieber and release a projectile drumstick into the crowd.. YEAH!! That's completely original! Black Eyed Peas? A funner perfomance of Paramore, I LOVE Hayley Williams but she could've done a lot better! 




Aside that, the whole concept of this year VMA's was BAD, the only good thing that came out of it was GaGa! As stunning, beautiful, sincere, thankful, and inviting as always! Also she revealed the title of her new CD "Born This Way" and sang a few bars of the song, stunning as usual GaGa, God Bless You!



No comments:

Post a Comment