Friday, August 20, 2010

All I hear is bah, blah, blah

What's your level of concentration when someone tells you something that you have no interest in AT ALL?! Mine is negative89327457208, yeah, I pretend that I listen by looking at them and nodding once or twice but, my mind, is in Jupiter! I don't have to be thinking in something interesting, anything is better than listening to a lame LAMEEE story, like, let's say, while your eyes are glued to the other persons eyes (pretending to listen) behind him you see a small ant climbing the wall.. my mind goes THERE 'hmm.. that little ant is soo cute and so tiny, well.. after all, it IS an ant, and ants are usually small, hmm, what other animals are that small.. ooh ladybugs, I wish cockroaches were that small, eww cockroaches! DISGUSTING! as disgusting as flies, damn i hate mosquitoes...' and I can go on and on and on thinking about VERY STUPID THINGS! but anything is more interesting than whatever story my dude is telling me.But the worst part is when they POP the question "WHAT DO YOU THINK? WHO IS RIGHT? BUT TELL ME WHYYYYY!!!" that's when I think "SHIT! improvise!!" then I say "I didn't understand that well" or the simplest way out: "Honey! obviously I think exactly the same thing that you think! It's obvious!" and then their response, hopefully, will be "I know right!" and then it all starts again! LAME!









No comments:

Post a Comment