Monday, January 10, 2011

Broaden your horizons..

Heyoyoyo! I was suddenly reminded of 'I wanna see your peacock cock' ew.. Anyway!! hahaha how you doin' yall? I hope you're doing great :) I'm in the best mood ever, and I was right -ha, as usual j/k- I needed my classes back, oooh how I missed them, they make my life so much - not easier - but happier, and they make me feel complete! I had a great back to Artist Factory day, though, I confess, I'm a little bitty worried 'cause I'll probably won't be able to attend on February :( Remember that I told you that this city is so freaking unsafe? Well, the school management wants to move its location to somewhere unsafe, in the mornings I have no problem at all.. but.. at nights.. gosh, I already told my mother and instantly she said "If the school changes there you can forget about it" I'm trying not to be sad 'cause, first of all, nothing's set in stone yet, and second of all, EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON. Maybe I wont be able to attend anymore, but still I'll be involved in this interesting project called West Side Story, maybe the Broadway freaks -like me, dont get me wrong- that read me know what I'm talking about.. Yes! I'm so excited by that project, it'll be my professional practice on Producing in this unique and professional staging, plus, it'll look gorgeous on my resume for Circle In The Square NY Theatre School :D.. Anyway, a lot of changes will be going on next month, I'm no longer taking 2 hours for singing class and 2 hours for dancing class, instead, I'll be taking 9 hours for singing class per week and 9 hours of dancing class, that is, if I subscribe into the Hip Hop workshop, which I'm really excited about.. see, Hip Hop I do like 'cause its tougher and funner than jazz, anyway.. There's good news and bad news, but I'll make sure to make the best out of them both and just live and be happy about my life and my passion, IM ON THE RIGHT TRACK BABY, I WAS BORN THIS WAY! yes.. gay, passionate, intense, and very musical.. Thankyou Lady Gaga for this song :D Anyway, whenever you're feeling down DON'T FORGET TO DREAM and broaden your horizons 'cause, babes, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IF YOU LET IT ;) Today I won't be leaving you with a cheesy image or a silly song.. I'm in the musical mood so I'm leaving you with this Practically Perfect song called -- Anything Can Happen


Anything can happen if you let it. Sometimes things are difficult but you can bet it, doesn't have to be so, changes can be made, you can move a mountain if you use a larger spadeAnything can happen it's a marvel, you can be a butterfly or just stay larval. Stretch your mind beyond fantastic, dreams are made or strong elastic. Take some sound advice and don't forget it: Anything Can Happen if you let it. I wonder.....Anything can happen if you let it, you won't know a challenge until you've met it, no-one does it for you, no-one but yourself, vacillating violets get left up on the shelf. Anything can happen just imagine! That should be my epitaph I wear the badge in honour of this world's free thinkers, those who see beyond their blinkers, jelly isn't jelly till you set it, anything can happen if you let it. Anything can happen if you let it, what good is a whistle, unless you whet it. Broaden Your Horizon, open different doors, you may find a you there that you never knew was yoursAnything can happen, raise the curtain! Things you thought impossible will soon seem certain, though, at first, it may sound clownfish, see the world more upside-downish, turn it on its head, then pirouette it. Anything can happen if you let it -- If you reach for the stars, all you get are the stars, but, we've found a whole new spin -- if you reach for the heavens, you get the stars thrown in! [if you reach for the stars all you get are the stars but we've found a whole new spin -- if you reach for the heavens you get the stars thrown in]. Anything can happen if you let it, life is out there waiting so go and get it! Grab it by the collar, seize it by the scruff! Once you've started living life, you just can't get enough!! Anything can happen it's official, you can choose the super or the superficial, sally forth the way we're steering, obstacles start disappearing! Go and chase your dreams, you won't regret it! Anything can happen, anything can happen, anything can happen if you let it.


Love,
Larkin

No comments:

Post a Comment