Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Heyo beautiful people :) so.. I don't have much to write about, or maybe.. yes.. maybe I only think I don't have much to write about but there's a reason why I decided to blog.. who knows? I'll have to find out as im writing.

So, I'm chillin, listenin' to the Wicked  soundtrack.. Eddie, my monkey, is jumping and going crazy all over my room.. it's like a plus, you know, my Chistery... get it? no? hahahah anyway, I'm feeling kind of nostalgic.. I guess being alone, sleeping through the day, thinkin about New York, and listenin' to the Wicked soundtrack make me feel this. Sometimes I think that I'm bipolar, on the other hand I'm a Gemini, if you're into the astrological stuff you know what I mean.. I'm tired of being like this, sometimes I wish I could be a little less intense.. I'm kind of down, and I hate this.. I went to a shrink and she told me that its lack of sex that's bringin' me down.. totally kidding, just singing Basketcase in my head.. I'm listening to For Good, how I love that song, how I cry to it.. its heartbreaking and just beautiful.. anyway, I do think its lack of sex that's bringing me down, I've been in a sexy mood for 2 or 3 weeks, I dont know, and I'm not getting any, but see, I'm not the kind of person that goes out there and look for a one night stand, I'm all about epic romance with the one I care about.. I dont know why the hell I'm writing about this hahaha, this thing have become my public diary.. why should my life and my thoughts should be kept a secret anyway, I'm just human, I bet that more than 98% of the human population can relate to this.. I guess I'll just keep dancing through life, opening doors, creepy boxes, walking into the dark more often, take more risks.. realize that life is really short.. do whatever I feel like, with respect to others of course.. stop needing and just enjoy what I already have. sigh.. nothing matters, it's just life, so I'll keep dancing through.. yes that's from Wicked.. im off y'all.


Love always,
Larkin

No comments:

Post a Comment