Monday, January 3, 2011

new year

Yo yo yo!! its been a log time.. again.. argh Im not good at this, so much has happened! First of all - HAPPY NEW YEAR! I wish you all the best, hoping this time we all go through with our resolutions.. I never do.. for 5 years now, quit smoking has been on my list.. 5 years later.. guess whaat.. i still do!!! this year I have different resolutions! Well.. yeah.. 1) quit smoking, for real this time.. 2) learn to rock the guitar YEAH! 3) let life be 4) love.. love.. love! YES! and.. No.. nothing extraordinary happened with the last girl I went out.. remember? the one with a girlfriend? Yes.. word of advice (from the wise) NEVER.. EVER get involved with a girl in a relationship.. forreals.. putting aside the moral integrity of the whole situation.. girls that decide to fuck another person who is not her girlfriend.. theyre damaged, screwed, lost, and immature.. nothing good comes out of it.. well.. actually I did learn from it, I grew a little more I guess.. and made me realize that my time is golden and should not be wasted with girls like that! Still..I met the love of my life --

No, not Glee.. NEW YORK CITY bitches!

Anyway..2010 was a really crazy year for me.. lots of shit happened, but lots of good things too! For starters, at the beginning, my crazy, psycho ex dragged me out of the closet with my family, drama!! I had only 1 relationship at the beginning of the year that lasted only for 3 months.. I found myself, decided that I wanna dedicate my life to art, theatre, musicals, production! I finally went to my favorite place in the whole world, New York! Thats just the professional side, in the emotional side.. hmmm.. not good! Dated a few girls, fell in love with the one girl who went away to London, messed me up, got involved in several non healthy relationships.. BUT I happened to meet a wonderful girl! Yes! the very exact Websters definition of WONDERFUL!  We share the same passion you know? We both love musical theatre and want to dedicate our lives to it, we both wanna end up in New York, of course.. pluuus shes like VERY smart, she caught my eye the minute she looked at me with those amazing eyes she has, in that moment I just knew, though I didnt get my hopes up 'cause she's like very young. We started talking, as friends.. nothing out of the ordinary.. but suddenly we started talking like.. TOO MUCH! for houuuurs.. the first time we Skyped pff we went to sleep at 10am and we had to get up early for a christmas parade, insane! but totally worth it! She was in my mind 24/7, but still telling to myself, we're just friends.. get a reality grip! But then the most amazing thing happened.. we kissed! aaah YES! the most amazing/romantic evening.. so now we're dating and Im crazy about her and I just can't wait to make her mine!! Even though she's amazingly busy all the time and I barely see her.. But Im having this crazy feeling that I've never had before when in love: peace! See, everytime I fall in love, well it's just been twice, I get a constant rush, I get disturbed, insecure everytime they dont answer the damn cellphone! But this time.. its different.. Im like very calm.. thats weird.. Yes she's on my mind 24/7 and I would do anything to kiss her and hold her everyday.. but it's ok you know? Im just amazed :D hahahahaha soo.. Basically I closed 2010 and began 2011 the best way ever!



I have a feeling that this year is gonna rock! I have plans for New York this summer.. just wanted to share that haha.. ANYWAY! I wish you all the best for this year, Ill try to log in more often.. Oh! I almost forgot! Everytime I see her, the feeling afterwards is drug/heaven like.. she gets me high.. oookkk enough with the cheesines for Christ sake! Im dozing off..

xoxo,
Larkin


No comments:

Post a Comment