Monday, January 10, 2011

it's no use..

It's up to you, can you feel my heart beat? I could never leave you, even though I try. I've been lost, I've been found, I've been fooling around, I've been hold, I've been told, I've been changing my mind. I've been up, I've been down, come on in, take your time. I've been low, I've been high, I'm in love with this lie. I'm in trouble, and you're not here.. you're never here, city lights are bright enough to blame me. My ego, tells me why? I know you feel it too, it all seems so untrue. You build a wall of books between us, yet we get so comfortable. It's really a shame we all became such fragile broken things. Please, go get a shovel and dig a deep hole to bury my castle, 'cause, at times, I live in a fairytale somewhere too far for you to find, but you see, you have to reach out a little more, and if you go you might think I'll breathe, but you're wrong 'cause I wont stop holding on. Once I promised to myself  Id never sing of love, 'cause I know somewhere deep in my soul that love never lasts, that's why I've always lived like this, keeping, a comfortable distance, and up until now I've sworn to myself that I'm content with loneliness 'cause none of it was ever worth the risk but, darling, you are the only exception, and I can't let go of what's in front of me here 'cause I've seen love die way too many times when it deserved to be alive, and I know, maybe, your scars won't fade away, oh but, sweet darling, just come hold me just a little bit longer now, 'cause who wouldve known when you flashed up on my phone I no longer feel alone. Whenever I could use a wish I like to pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, and I just pray to be by your side, and for you to stop analyzing, 'cause if you go that way it will compromise your evolution, our evolution. See, I felt you in my legs before I ever met you, and when I lied beside you for the first time I told you 'I feel you in my heart' I don't even know you, so take your time 'cause I'm not like that, I'm not in a hurry, you treat me badly, and I love you madly. You really gotta a hold on me. I'm fragile, handle me with care, I fall in love and I lose my head, just be mine 'cause I'm in love with you. Your mouth's such a sweet thing, and have you heard the word of your body? I'll stick around, I'll be right beside you. I'm sure you have your reasons to be changing every season but nothing can keep us from falling, you're my partner in crime. I am not ashamed to say that love is pain, and I'll do it again, isn't it ironic? A little too ironic, but I'm willing to take a risk, just don't let me fall asleep feeling empty again 'cause I fear I might break, and I fear I can't take it, I just can feel the pressure getting closer, yet, this time I'm not giving up, I wanna make this last forever screaming hallelujah! 'Cause all I want is you, if only time flew like a dove,. We'll fast forward to a few years later, yet I can't force these eyes to see the end. Take me by the hand and tell me you would take me anywhere, take the bad and the good that comes with me, you know I'll never ask you to change 'cause, girl, you are amazing just the way you are. I love you, and all I want you to do is hold me. I guess I'm just lucky.


This is the most unoriginal thing I've ever written in my blog, I dont take credit I just mashed it all up.
Credit to - Paramore, Tegan and Sara, Alanis Morisette, The Sounds, Mandy Moore, The Beatles, Jason Mraz, Joan Jett, Spring Awakening, The Cranberries, Lily Allen, She & Him, and Barry Louis Polisar. Thank you great artists for having these amazing songs! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment