Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My junk

Heyo! just wanted to share something quick.. gotta let it out of my system! Just have to ask something first, do you ever feel like a plastic bag? -- Totally kidding hehe, no seriously.. have you ever felt like you want something so much, and you know you can have it but you need to have a LOT of patience? Like.. A LOT! I'm like "dude! I'm so not used to this, im usually fast!! I meet you, we date for a month, and bam! do you wanna be my girlfriend? - Yes - Great YAY!" But this time.. nah nah.. this time is different.. SLOW! Im not used to slow.. worse yet, SLOWER THAN SLOW! gosh! and sometimes i doubt her you know? like, does she really wanna be with me? sometimes I doubt myself like, am I putting too much pressure on her? am I doing things right, yara yara.. confusion.. sucks.. gives me migraine, no, seriously.. it does give me migraine. It sucks! But.. I'm not giving up on her.. nope, not until she gives up on me 'cause she's crazy, very weird, extremely smart, authentically beautiful, amazing eyes, outstanding smile..... what can I say? Should I stop now? Yes.. ok.. Cheesyness..well, that's me.. She emotionally mind-fucked me.. 



In the midst of this nothing. This mess of a life. Still there's this wanting to see you go by. It's almost like lovin'. Sad as that is. May not be cool, but it's so where I live. It's like i'm your lover or more like your ghost. I spend the day wondering what you do, where you goI try and just kick it but what can I do. We've all got our junk, and my junk is you. See us, winter walking after a storm. It's chill in the wind but it's warm in your arms. The stop all snow line, may not be true. We've all got our junk, and my junk is you. Well, youll have to excuse me, I know its so off. I love when you do stuff thats rude and so wrong. I go up to my room, turn the stereo on. Shoot up some you, and the you is some song. I lie back just driftin' and play out these scenes I ride on the rush of all the hopes and the dreamsI May be neglecting the things I should do. But we've all got our junk, and my junk is you.  See we still keep talkin' after you're gone. You still with me then feels so good in my arms. They say you go blind, maybe it's true. We've all got our junk, and my junk is you. It's like we stop time. What can I do? We've all got our junk, and my junk is you. My junk is you. My junk is you. You. You. You.
                       =Spring Awakening "My Junk"=

xoxo,
Larkin



No comments:

Post a Comment