Monday, January 31, 2011

Stand for yourself

All right.. Im def. screwed! Can't stop thinkin about her, I mean, I'm not sad.. I'm just fantasizing, and I just can't stop wanting her lips touching mine and feeling her hand squeezing mine. I wanna be brave enough to grab her and kiss her, maybe I just havent found the time yet for that since the only place I see her is in school.. epic fail, I know.

Anyway, I've been thinking that I shouldn't be torturing myself 'cause all I've done is being myself, and I'm not gonna change that just to get her back. You see, I truly love and enjoy being myself.. I have lots of fun when I hang out with me.. hahaha sounds crazy? Well its the truth. And I'll never give up myself for another person.. EVER! So, I'm gonna pull-off a 'Maureen Johnson' : "Take me baby, or leave me".

She constantly tells me 'this is me, take me or leave me' and I always say 'I take you for exactly who you are' and thats me being completely honest. I love that girl for who she is, she may be bipolar and mean, but, I love her.. And the best part is that I truly love her and I'm not willing to give up myself for her, that's a HUGE step for me! And I have to thank Jess, a vlogger whom I love (look for her on youtube 'cautiousplay' and 'thebeaverbunch') for her advice on relationships donts!

NEVER give up yourself.. if you ever consider giving up things that you enjoy, or people that you love, or the job that you are crazy about, then I have to tell you.. that person is not for you, and if you decide to stay with that person anyway, your relationship is headed towards a cliff because, either you like it or not, when you realize all you've given up for that person and that person didn't do the same for you, a bad, annoying grudge will grow inside you and LOVE will turn into HATE and GUILT! So I recommend you to analyse your current relationship, talk things that bother you through and decide wether that person is worthy of your sweet time or not.

As Jess would say "Let your relationship be a PART of your life, not your WHOLE life"

Love,
Larkin

No comments:

Post a Comment