Friday, January 14, 2011

I don't do sadness

heyo peeps.. so I'm over the drama, I woke up feeling wonderfully, maybe because yesterday I got drunk with my best friend and we just had the best time, I ended up fallin asleep on his bed, and I discovered that he's the cuddling type.. and I was like, dude, I love you, you're the cuddling type, I am too but.. the thing is, you're not my type.. he just LOLd because he's gay too.. ANYWAY.. between Spring Awakening's I Don't Do Sadness, and The Sound Of Music's Favorite Things, I've realized that I have a lot of great things going on in my life.. even though my mother is TOTALLY freaking out because of the goddamn situation here in Monterrey, yes, it keeps getting WORSE.. she was like.. FORGET ABOUT GOING OUT! It's proven that the situation here in Monterrey is the same as in Somalia and Cuba.. say wuuut? and I'm like.. mom.. are you for real? please tell you me are not! Well.. I'm sorry to hear 'bout that but, you know, I'm 22 years old, I'm not going to stay in my house forever..! And if you're really THAT scared well.. send me away! New York.. hehe.. taking advantage of the situation..

Anyway.. today I begin my Hip Hop workshop :O I'm so excited but so nervous.. I dont have moves you know?! I just don't like looking like a fool but I need to practice dancing techniques, plus that'll give me a HOT body.. plus pluuuuus a kickass 'tude hehehe.. ok I think I'm sounding VERY lame. Have you heard the new Britney Spears single? It just made my day, and my night.. GOSH I love it! Specially the lyrics. I have to go right now, I'll come back in a few and finish this post..

Love,
Larkin

No comments:

Post a Comment